Youth Music Classes
Call (708) 671-0648 to Register!
Please register at least 5 days before class begins to provide instructors time to prepare. Supply lists available at registration.
MISS ANGIE’S ROCKING TOTS, AGES 1-2
(1) Thursdays, April 22 - May 27 (6 wks), 4 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
(2) Thursdays, June 17 - July 22 (6 wks), 4 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Fee: $70 M / $75 NM
Participate with your toddler in singing, chanting, moving, dancing, listening, and playing simple percussion instruments. Activities will bridge the natural connection between music and movement, improve listening abilities, and increase exposure to and appreciation of different types of music. Class is designed for children and adults to participate together.
MIGHTY MUSIC MAKERS, AGES 3-5
(1) Thursdays, April 22 - May 27 (6 wks), 5 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
(2) Thursdays, June 17 - July 22 (6 wks), 5 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Fee: $70 M / $75 NM
Celebrate your child’s growing independence through fun music and movement activities. These classes will work on the child’s attention and self-expression. It will include singing, chanting, moving, focused listening, musical games, exploring musical instruments, creative movement, and storytelling.
PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS
Private: 30 minute lesson $23.00
Private: 45 minute lesson $34.50
Private: 60 minute lesson $46.00
Ensemble*: 30 minute lesson $11.50
* Ensemble lessons must be scheduled with an instructor and consist of at least two students. Instructors can make recommendations. Voice, Piano, Guitar, Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet, French Horn, Percussion, Drums, Violin, Cello, Irish Fiddle, Bass, Ukulele, Songwriting.
Refund and Makeup Policy
Refunds will be given before a session starts. Once the first class of a session has begun, there will be no refunds for that session.
A make-up class will be arranged if an instructor cancels a class. If a student misses a class, there are no refunds for that class. A make-up class can be arranged during that same session by the instructor if space is available in another class. Make-up classes will not be rolled over into a new session.